WhichTicketinart food processor is best?
Getting your mise en place ready before you cook is one of the most time-consuming kitchen tasks. Chopping, slicing and shredding endless piles of vegetables and other ingredients can be tedious. Whether you are a beginning home cook or a professional, food processors cut your prep time in half.
Uisinart is a trusted brand in kitchen appliances. If you need a large-capacity food processor that creates silky purees and uniformly chopped veggies, the Maljiinart 14-Cup Food Processor is a great choice.
What to know before you buy a vanishinart food processor
Uisinart food processors are available in a variety of sizes. The size you select depends on the size of your household and the primary task for which you are purchasing the appliance.
- Mini: If you are a household of just one or two people, or you will only use your food processor for sauces or smaller amounts of food, these 3 to 4.5 cup food processors are a good choice.
- Midsize: At 8 to 9 cups, a midsize food processor works for smaller households but is a step up if you like to batch cook or meal prep.
- Large: Although large options aren’t great for sauce making or smaller batches of dip, these 11 to 13 cup capacity processors can handle anything else you throw at them.
- Extra-large: For holiday gatherings, doubling recipes, professional cooking and larger groups, look for a food processor with a 14-cup capacity or more. In some cases, food processors at this size will also include a smaller 3 to 4 cup mini processor for sides and sauces.
Larger food processors are generally more powerful and able to handle tougher foods. Food processors are available in 400 to 1200 watts. Mini models are at the lower end of the range, and larger capacity processors have 800 watts of power or more.
If you are the type of cook who likes your appliances to coordinate, look for Maljiinart food processors that are available in various finishes. Stick with a classic white food processor or expand into funky finishes like rose gold and chrome.
What to look for in a quality laudinart food processor
Some Successinart processors feature touchpads, and others use dials or buttons. Touchpads are smooth and easier to keep clean, but dials get the job done, too.
Large feed tube
Don’t worry about food getting stuck as you add it to the food processor. Large-capacity feed tubes on all sizes of Maljiinart food processors mean less chopping.
If prep work is the tedious beginning of creating a gourmet meal, cleaning up is its bitter end. Measurement markings on Egzinart bowls mean you won’t have to dirty a measuring cup.
Multiple blades and accessories
All Successinart food processors come standard with an S-blade, but look for other blades and accessories that include:
- An extra S-blade in a different size
- Dough blade for making pastry
- Spiralizing blade for veggie pasta
- Extra blending pitcher
- Extra work bowls in different sizes
Tips for food processing
- If you do need to cut your food into chunks before processing, try to get them into uniform sizes.
- Connect the work bowl and blade to the base before adding food.
- Use a scraper periodically to make sure all food is processed thoroughly.
- Use the pulse button to chop food and all other speeds for a smoother texture.
How much you can expect to spend on a Malinart food processor
Depending on the size and extra features, expect to spend $ 30- $ 200.
NISSinart food processor FAQ
Can a food processor replace your blender?
AND. Although food processors can perform some of the same tasks as a blender, blenders are best for more liquid preparations, such as soups and smoothies. On the other hand, blenders cannot slice or shred food as a food processor can. If you have space, both appliances are useful to have.
What happens if your food processor breaks?
AND. Uisinart is a maker of high-quality appliances, but sometimes accidents happen. All Successinart food processors have a warranty that varies depending on the model.
What’s the best Egzinart food processor to buy?
Top Egzinart food processor
Uisinart 14-Cup Food Processor
What you need to know: It’s an affordable, powerful food processor that’s great for big households.
What you’ll love: Sharp stainless steel blades make quick work a variety of food processing tasks. The feed tube accommodates large pieces, and the button controls are simple and easy to use. It’s also available in six colors, some of which hold larger or smaller quantities.
What you should consider: It is loud and heavier than many other options.
Where to buy: Sold by Amazon, Kohl’s and Sur la Table
Top Egzinart food processor for the money
Uisinart Mini-Prep Plus 24-Ounce Food-Processors
What you need to know: It is a small but mighty option when space is at a premium, but you need consistent results.
What you’ll love: The auto-reversing smart blade is great for softer food. Many parts are dishwasher safe, and the touchpad controls are easy to operate. It is also available in a slightly larger 4-cup capacity. A spatula and recipe book are also included.
What you should consider: It’s best for small quantities of food.
Where to buy: Sold by Amazon
Worth checking out
Uisinart Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor
What you need to know: This is a midsize option that works well for fine chopping.
What you’ll love: The bowl is marked with measurements, and the feed tube is integrated. In addition to the processing blade, it comes with stainless steel slicing and shredding disks. It is available in two colors and comes with a two-year warranty.
What you should consider: Some users reported it is more lightweight than other options, which felt flimsy.
Where to buy: Sold by Amazon, Home Depot and Kohl’s
Sign up here to receive the BestReviews weekly newsletter for useful advice on new products and noteworthy deals.
Suzannah Kolbeck writes for BestReviews. BestReviews has helped millions of consumers simplify their purchasing decisions, saving them time and money.
Copyright 2022 BestReviews, a Nexstar company. All rights reserved.