According to the report, growing incidence of drug allergies especially from penicillin and morphine has fueled the demand for allergy diagnostics across the globe.
The report also states that increasing air pollution and lack of awareness regarding food and drug allergy in emerging and poor countries are encouraging market players towards developing cost effective allergy diagnostics kits.
According to a report published by the World Health Organization, globally around 262 million people are impacted by asthma out of which 461,000 die from asthma.
Rising demand for effective treatment and addressing causes of asthma will aid the overall expansion of the allergy diagnostics market.
Allergy diagnostics market experienced sluggish growth during the COVID-19 pandemic. This is because the pandemic led to suspension of immunological care and diverted the healthcare professional towards treating COVID patients.
In case of patients with severe asthma or other allergic reaction, virtual care and limited visiting methods were employed to restrict the human contact and stop the virus transmission.
Introduction of cost effective at-home food sensitivity and allergy diagnostic will boost the market growth in upcoming years. Such applications will reduce the burden on hospital and laboratories culminating to allergy diagnostic and medical cost.
In the future, the market is anticipated to grow significantly, as majority of diagnostic laboratories and hospitals are inclining towards automated allergy diagnostics for its high effectiveness. Canada and US are likely to yield highly opportunistic prospects, contributing towards the overall expansion of the market.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4959
“Surge in food allergies cases along with increasing incidence of asthma in children will catapult the demand of allergy diagnostics during the forecast period”Says the FMI analyst.
Allergy diagnostics market is highly competitive market owing to presence of global market players. Market players are employing multiple marketing techniques to expand their global outreach.
Allergy diagnostics market players are focusing towards employing organic and inorganic strategies to expand their global foothold.
Inorganic strategies include strategic merger and acquisition and forming an alliance with regional distributors to strengthen their supply chain channels.
They are also emphasizing towards faster product approvals, product development and patenting.
Prominent players operating in the allergy diagnostics market are:
- Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Danaher Corporation
- HOB Biotech Group Co
- Hycor Biomedical Inc.
- Stallergenes Greer
- R-Biopharm AG
- Lincoln Diagnostics Inc.
Get a Tailored Made Report to Match Your requirements, Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-4959
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Allergy Diagnostics Market Study
- The US is expected to dominate allergy diagnostics market on the back of rising incidence of skin allergies especially eczema and skin inflammation along with high rate of allergic rhinitis (hay fever) in black American population.
- Presence of advance healthcare infrastructure, favorable government and insurance policies, and increased per capita income are key allergy diagnostics market drivers in Canada.
- The UK will offer lucrative opportunities owing to increasing awareness regarding asthma and other allergic reactions like atopic eczema and hay fever. High prevalence of allergies will fuel the demand of allergy diagnostics in the country.
- Increasing per capita income and increasing government and private funding towards spreading asthma awareness will boost the allergy diagnostics market sales in China.
- India has low per capita income and presence of sub-par healthcare system. High prevalence of myths and stigmatic beliefs regarding asthma is one of the main factors limiting the market growth.
More Insights on the Global Allergy Diagnostics Market
In its latest report, FMI offers an unbiased analysis of the global allergy diagnostics market, providing historical data for the period of 2017-2022 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product type (fungal allergy diagnostic and neutral lactase enzymes), by allergen type (inhaled allergens, food allergens, and drug allergens), test type (in-vivo allergy tests and in-vitro allergy tests), and end user (diagnostic laboratories, hospitals, and academic research institutes) across North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, and Middle East and Africa .